Register now to attend the region’s premiere life sciences and medical technology conference connecting emerging companies with potential investors and corporate partners. Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Southeast BIO Investor & Partnering Forum returns to Atlanta on November 13-14, 2018 with a new format, new networking opportunities, and new investment prospects.
The SEBIO Forum Features:
- Executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investment bankers, angel investors, university representatives, and other industry professionals from across the Southeast and Eastern U.S.
- Presentations from the region’s most promising life science and medtech companies
- The ability to arrange one-on-one meetings through the SEBIO Connect online partnering system
- World-class speakers and panels featuring engaging conversations by industry leaders
- Corporate Partnering discussions on approaches and strategic areas of interest with senior industry executives