Mark your calendar to attend the region’s premiere life sciences and medical technology conference connecting emerging companies with potential investors and corporate partners. Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Southeast BIO Investor & Partnering Forum returns to Atlanta on November 13-14, 2018 with a new format, new networking opportunities, and new investment prospects.
The SEBIO Forum Features:
- Executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investment bankers, angel investors, university representatives, and other industry professionals from across the Southeast and Eastern U.S.
- Presentations from the region’s most promising life science and medtech companies
- The ability to arrange one-on-one meetings through the SEBIO Connect online partnering system
- World-class speakers and panels featuring engaging conversations by industry leaders
- Corporate Partnering – hear from senior executives about partnering approaches and strategic areas of interest